Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
Codefi, LLC Community Norms
We're thrilled that you're a member of Codefi, the coolest coworking community in the area.
What makes Codefi so great? You do.
The simple fact that we're a community sets Codefi apart from other office environments. As such, we respect each other and we look out for each other. Just as important, we respect and take care of our space. Here's the big thing: as a member of Codefi, we (and your fellow members) encourage and expect you to take pride and ownership in your community.
2. Codefi is, first and foremost, a place to work. While we want our community to be: a) open, fun, and collaborative, we also want it to be b) professional. Members are responsible for properly balancing a) and b).
3. Every person using Codefi MUST be a paid member. Exceptions: non- members can use Codefi if they are meeting Codefi members for business-related meetings or if the nonmembers have purchased a Day Pass. Members are absolutely accountable for the conduct of their guests.
4. Codefi key codes and cards are NOT transferable, unless previously approved. Please do not give your code nor key card to anyone else for any reason.
5. We expect members to keep the kitchen area clean. Please do your dishes by hand washing them and putting them in the dish rack. Please do your guests' dishes. The friendly staff at Codefi (and your fellow members) will get really, really grumpy if you leave your dirty dishes lying around.
6. Please label and date the food you put in the refrigerator. The friendly Codefi staff reserves the right to throw anything in the refrigerator away, including breakthrough science experiments.
7. Caffeine is the lifeblood of Codefi. We provide terrific coffee and pour over equipment options the right way to make coffee and then the other way. Feel free to drink whichever you would like... just don't let anyone catch you using the Keurig (Just Kidding!)
8. Access to conference and meeting rooms is one of the great benefits of Codefi membership. Here’s some stuff regarding meeting and conference rooms:
- If you want to use a meeting or conference room, you must reserve it. Please, no squatting. If you just need to take or make a call, hop in one of the phone booths. Exception: when not reserved, you may quickly reserve the room using the touch pad outside it.
- If you want to hold an event at Codefi, please talk to the friendly Codefi staff to discuss scheduling and guest policy.
- Please clean up after using a conference or training room. If you rearrange the furniture in the conference or training room, we expect that you will return it to the original setup when you’re finished.
- Phone booths are not reservable and should be used for brief (30 minutes or less) calls or video calls/webinars
9. The kitchen and other common areas are shared workspaces. Here’s how we can all happily and productively share these spaces together:
- The main space is for more open, collaborative work while private offices are for quieter, more focused work.
- If not in a private office, please make phone calls in the phone booths. Speaker phones are never allowed at Codefi, except when in a conference room or your private office. Please do NOT use meeting or conference rooms for phone calls.
- Please occupy only one spot at a time in the common area. Taking up multiple spots limits the space available to your fellow members. Don’t be that guy and/or gal.
10. Pets brought to Codefi are limited to dogs, must be docile and on a leash and accompanied by their owners at all times while in a shared space. Codefi reserves the right to limit members’ pet privileges as it is deemed necessary.
11. Codefi is a 24/7 facility for members. You don’t have to go home, but you can’t live here. We expect members to be mindful of security at all times.
12. Codefi is a smoke-free facility. Please go outside and away from the main doors to smoke.
13. Finally, we have a great staff at Codefi, if we don’t say so ourselves. Our job is to manage this fantastically innovative community. Got questions, ideas, or suggestions? Need help connecting, catalyzing, and creating? Just want to chat about your latest scheme to save the universe? Interacting with our members is the best part of our job. And thanks to you, it’s a pretty damn cool job, indeed!
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend masks and social distancing to help mitigate the risk of contraction and we encourage our members to do so as well. By attending Codefi and Codefi sponsored events, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that comes with that.
1. Acceptance of Terms.
2. Description of Services
Codefi, LLC may provide you with access to office space, work stations, internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as Codefi, LLC may offer from time to time pursuant to the Application and Membership Agreement (“Member Agreement”) to which this TOU is attached (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the Member Agreement, this TOU and the Community Norms referenced in Section 3.
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices, or that are prohibited by the “Community Norms,” attached to this TOU. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Codefi, LLC equipment, or the network(s) accessed at Codefi, LLC , or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Codefi, LLC server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into the Member Agreement and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU (and all Community Norms) and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
4. Use of services.
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
a. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Codefi, LLC networks or bandwidth;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Obstruct any entranceway, create any circumstances of disrepair or damage any Codefi, LLC property or Premises;
- Bring any pets onto the Codefi Premises, unless you have a specific need for visual assistance,
- Use mobile phones or other communication devices in a manner that will be disruptive to other members. In the interests of maintaining a peaceful environment, Codefi, LLC requests that all members, guests, and clients turn their phones to vibrate while in the Premises. We also ask that you use a phone booth or meeting room for calls longer than three minutes; or
- Otherwise violate the Member Agreement, this TOU or any of the Community Norms.
5. Codefi, LLC Required Disclosures.
Codefi, LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you and/or your participation in and use of the Services as Codefi, LLC deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Codefi’s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by Codefi, LLC or any participant or user of the Services, or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, knowhow, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of Codefi, LLC, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by Codefi, LLC or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential.
Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to: Maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence;
i. Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties;
ii. Not to use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Codefi, LLC or any participant or user of the Services.
iii. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of Codefi, LLC or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in the Member Agreement, this TOU or Community Norms, or your participation or use of the Services, will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to, Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Codefi, LLC or any participant or user of the Services.
7. Participation In or Use of Services.
You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services of your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that Codefi, LLC does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CODEFI, LLC PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY, DUTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NONINFRINGEMENT CONCERNING ANY USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN OR THE USE OF, THE SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU.
9. Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CODEFI, LLC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLYOWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, JOINTLY AND INDIVIDUALLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF CODEFI, AND EVEN IF CODEFI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Limitation of Liability and Remedies.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CODEFI, LLC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLYOWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS TOU AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BASED ON REASONABLE RELIANCE UP TO TEN DOLLARS (USD $10.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS (INCLUDING SECTIONS 8 AND 9 ABOVE) SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Codefi, LLC reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. Codefi, LLC further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU or Community Norms. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CODEFI, LLC NOR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY MANNER CONSTITUTE A LANDLORD/ TENANT RELATIONSHIP, AND CODEFI, LLC MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Upon termination, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises.
You shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Codefi, LLC, or any of Codefi, LLC’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless Codefi, LLC and Codefi, LLC’s subsidiaries (whether or not whollyowned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Codefi, LLC or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
As required by the owner of building located at 338 Broadway, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701, Codefi, LLC carries Liability and Business Personal Property insurance. Codefi, LLC members are not required but it is strongly suggested that they carry an insurance policy to cover their own equipment and personal property while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/ office, as well as the Premises of Codefi, LLC.
15. Additional General Terms.
By signing this TOU, you furthermore agree to the following additional general terms and conditions of your membership:
- You shall not place anything, or allow anything to be placed, in the common areas, in any, or near the glass or any window, door, partition or wall which may in Codefi, LLC's judgment, appear unsightly from the common areas or from the outside of the building in which the Premises are situated (“Building”).
- The sidewalks, halls, passages, exits, entrances, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed or used for any purposes other than for ingress to and egress from the Premises. The halls, passages, exits, entrances, elevators, stairways, balconies and roof are not for the use of the general public and Codefi, LLC shall, in all cases, retain the right to control and prevent access thereto by all persons whose presence in the judgment of Codefi, LLC, reasonably exercised, shall be prejudicial to the safety, character, reputation and interests of the Building. Neither you nor any of your employees or invitees shall go upon the roof of the Building.
- The toilet rooms, urinals, wash bowls and other apparatus shall not be used for any purposes other than that for which they were constructed, and no foreign substance of any kind whatsoever shall be thrown therein, and to the extent caused by you or your employees or invitees, the expense of any breakage, stoppage or damage resulting from the violation of this norm shall be born by you.
- You shall not cause any unnecessary janitorial labor or services by reason of your carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness.
- You shall not bring upon, use or keep in the Premises or the Building, any kerosene, gasoline or inflammable or combustible fluid or material, or use any method of heating or air conditioning other than that supplied by Codefi, LLC.
- Upon the termination of Services, you shall deliver to Codefi, LLC all codes and keys and passes for rooms which shall have been furnished to you. In the event of the loss of any keys so furnished, you shall pay Codefi, LLC therefore. You shall not make, or cause to be made, any such keys, you shall order all such keys solely from Codefi, LLC and you shall pay Codefi, LLC for any additional such keys over and above the set(s) of keys originally furnished by Codefi, LLC.
- You shall cause all doors to the Premises to be closed and securely locked before leaving the Building.
- Without the prior written consent of Codefi, LLC, you shall not use the name of the Building or any picture of the Building in connection with, or in promoting or advertising your business, except you may use the address of the Building as the address of your business.
- Except for Codefi, LLC's gross negligence, you assume full responsibility for protecting the Premises from theft, robbery and pilferage, which includes keeping doors locked and other means of entry to the Premises closed and secured.
- Except with the prior written consent of Codefi, LLC, you shall not sell or cause to be sold any items or services at retail in or from the Premises, nor shall you carry on or permit or allow any employee or person to carry on the business of machine copying, stenography, typewriting or similar business in or from the Premises for the service or accommodation of occupants of any other portion of the Building without written consent of Codefi, LLC.
- You shall not conduct any auction nor permit any fire or bankruptcy sale to be held on the Premises, nor store goods, wares or merchandise on the Premises. You shall not allow any vending machines on the Premises without prior consent from Codefi, LLC.
- On Sundays, federally observed holidays and on other days during certain hours for which the Building may be closed after normal business hours, access to the Building or to halls, corridors, elevators, stairwells will be controlled by Codefi, LLC through the use of a code or card key system. This system will verify any and all persons seeking access to the Building through the use of proper identification to determine if they have rights of access to the Premises. Codefi, LLC shall in no case be liable for damages wherein admission to the Building has not been granted during abnormal hours by reason of your failing to properly identify yourself through the use of a cardkey, or through the failure of the Building to be unlocked and open for access by you, your employees and general public. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Codefi, LLC to provide such card key system or to make Codefi, LLC liable for any act or omission or failure of such system and the card keys, which may be provided.
- You shall give prompt notice to Codefi, LLC of any accidents to or defects in plumbing, electrical fixtures or heating apparatus reasonably known to you so the same may be attended to properly.
- Internet Policy: Wireless access to The Internet is provided during your membership. Codefi, LLC is not responsible for any data, business or other losses as a result of such interruptions. You are responsible to protect your own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. Unless otherwise set forth by Codefi, LLC in writing, you are receiving a single user account solely for your use of the Services through one unit per login session. You agree not to resell any aspect of the Service, whether for profit or otherwise, share your IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone. You agree that sharing the Service with another party breaches this TOU and may constitute fraud or theft, for which Codefi, LLC reserve all rights and remedies. You have no proprietary or ownership rights to a specific IP or other address, login name, or password that you use on our network. Codefi, LLC may change your address, login name or password at any time. Codefi, LLC will assign you an IP address each time you access the Service, and it will vary. You may not assign your login name, password or IP address to any other person. You agree not to use the Service, any Codefi, LLC or related network or website for any fraudulent, unlawful, harassing or abusive purpose, or so as to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person. Improper uses include, but are not limited to: a. violating any applicable law or regulation; b. Posting or transmitting content you do not have the right to post or transmit; c. Posting or transmitting content that infringes a third party's trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other right; d. Posting or transmitting content that is unlawful, untrue, stalking, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, obscene, hateful, harmful or otherwise objectionable as determined in our sole discretion; e. Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; f. Deleting, tampering with or revising any material posted by any other person or entity; g. Accessing, tampering with or using nonpublic areas of the Service or any Codefi or related website, computer systems or network; h. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; i. Attempting to access or search the Service or any Codefi, LLC or related network or website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Codefi, LLC or other generally available third party web browser; j. Sending unsolicited messages, including without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services, "pyramid schemes", "spam", "chain mail" or "junk mail"; k. Using the Service or any Codefi, LLC or related website or network to send altered, deceptive or false sourceidentifying information; l. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service or any Codefi, LLC or related website or network; m. Interfering or attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a "virus" to the Service or any Codefi, LLC or related website or network, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "crashing," or "mailbombing" the Service or any Codefi, LLC or related website or network; or n. Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity. If Codefi, LLC suspects violations of any of the above, Codefi, LLC will investigate and may institute legal action, immediately deactivate Service to any account without prior notice to you, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. You agree to reasonably cooperate with Codefi, LLC in investigating suspected violations.
- You shall not install, maintain or otherwise locate at Codefi, LLC any computer server of any kind, whether hardware or software, without prior written permission.
- Late fee. Any membership dues not paid within fourteen (14) days of invoicing are subject to a 10% late charge. Codefi, LLC reserves the right to use any and all means of collection available under applicable law to collect any amount past due.
- Entire Agreement. This TOU, the Member Agreement, and Community Norms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
- Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Waivers. No waiver shall be binding on Codefi, LLC unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of Codefi, LLC
- Successors and Assigns. This TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be binding on your heirs, legal representative, successors and assigns.
- No Assignment. In no event may you assign in whole or in part your membership or use of the Services, without the advance written consent of Codefi, LLC.
- Notice. All notices, requests, demands or other communications for which this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms provides shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following address: Codefi, LLC, 338 Broadway, Ste. 600, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701 or be made available via web address. For member: at the address set forth on Membership Agreement, or such other address as any party may designate in writing. All notices under this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be effective: (a) fortyeight (48) hours after deposit in the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; (b) Upon delivery, if delivered in person to the address set forth above; or (c) upon delivery, if sent by commercial express service, such as Federal Express, except that notices of change of address shall be effective upon receipt.
- Attorney's Fees. If Codefi, LLC shall bring any action for any relief against you arising out of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms, the losing party shall pay to the prevailing party a reasonable sum for attorneys' fees and costs incurred in bringing such suit and/or enforcing any judgment granted therein, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment.
- Governing Law. The rights and obligations of hereunder shall be governed by, and this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri. Venue for the resolution of any dispute arising out of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms shall be Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this TOU (including the attached Community Norms) and further agree to be bound to the TOU and Community Norms regarding my participation in and use of the Services.